Our Standard Fees For 2020;
NB All fees are subject to vat at the prevailing rate.
Further details of all these services can be found in our Terms and Conditions which a member of staff can forward to any prospective Landlord on request.
Stonebridge & Co Additional services;
· Organising Professional Inventory Check in/Check Out Reports: £185.00 - £300.00 + VAT depending on the size and level of furnishing.
· Organising Energy Performance Certificates: £80.00 + VAT (depending on EPC Tester available at the time, prices may vary).
· Organising Gas Safety Certificates: £90.00 + VAT (depending on Gas Safe engineer available at the time)
· Organising Legionella Test Certificate: £85 + VAT (depending on contractor available at the time, prices may vary).
· Organising Electrical Certificates- £200.00 + VAT (depending on electrician available at the time, prices may vary).
· Organising Deposit registration fee (protection of deposit in authorised scheme and service of prescribed information) £70.00 + VAT.
New Law Changes to referencing.
Due to the Tenant Fees Act 2019 coming into effect from the 1st of June 2019, now means that as an Agent we can no longer charge Administration/referencing fees to prospective tenants who wish to take properties. In order to keep up with our high standards here at Stonebridge and Co, in ensuring that prospective tenants are fully referenced to the best of our ability, we now will be charging a flat fee to Landlords of £250.00 + VAT for all tenants to be fully referenced and credit checked using a Third Party Referencing Company for any of our properties/Landlords. This fee covers any number of tenants to take a property and not charged per tenant.
In addition to the Tenant Admin/referencing ban, it now also means that Landlords should they wish for a professional inventory to be carried out, will now need to pay for both the Inventory Check in Report and for the Inventory Check out Report as this also can no longer be paid by the prospective tenants. These costs as mentioned above will vary based on the size and how many bedrooms a property has which will be between £185.00 - £300.00 + VAT per report.
We will need the following information from you for our records
· Proof of property ownership- this could be in the form of a land registry check, deed or mortgage statement
· Colour and clear copy of your passport for photo ID